In order to simplify the coordination of your void planning and make it as safe and convenient as possible, we make available to you and your partners a Revit AddIn – the LIENAR Void Manager - free of charge.
You (or your architect) can take advantage of...
- the BCF file generated in LINEAR Desktop for checking, approving and further processing of all slots and openings.
- the LINEAR Void Manager navigation function, to view every suggestion and then either accept or reject it – with a comment if needed.
- automatic conversion of accepted opening suggestions (PfVs) into “real” openings in the architectural model.
- the option of blocking or completely approving components (e.g. walls) and thus accepting or rejecting all included suggestions.
- feedback to the creator or other participants also via BCF and IFC.