Consistent system concept
In 1963, the company's success story of more than 50 years began with 80 employees and the production of parts for hop drying plants and hot air generators. Thanks to a consistent system concept and efficient products, Wolf has developed over the past five decades into a pioneering company for the industry and the Bavarian economy. Today, the portfolio covers the sectors of gas and oil condensing/heating value systems, heat pumps, solar systems, storage systems, air conditioning and ventilation systems, control systems and combined heat and power units. Wolf is the European market leader in box-type air conditioners for trade and industry.
With nine subsidiaries and 60 sales partners worldwide, Wolf is internationally positioned. In addition to Germany, Wolf has around 450 employees at subsidiaries and partner companies in more than 50 countries. In museums and universities, in factories of all kinds and administrative buildings, on ships and oil rigs, at airports and railway stations, in hotels and government buildings, in football stadiums and amusement parks, in hospitals and spas all over the world, Wolf Group products provide fresh air, a pleasant climate and warmth. For example, Wolf devices air condition the Allianz Arena in Munich, the Kremlin in Moscow, the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China and a diesel power plant in Martinique.
Figures, data, facts WOLF Group
- 2016: Turnover: 377 million euros
- 100% subsidiary of Centrotec Sustainable AG, Brilon
- 16 sales offices in Germany, including 11 sales offices for Heating and 5 sales offices for Airhandling, plus the Power System sales organisation.
- 2 subsidiaries in Germany: Kuntschar + Schlüter; Dreyer & Bosse
- 8 subsidiaries in Spain, France, the Netherlands, Italy, Poland, Russia, Croatia and China
- 60 sales partners in over 50 countries
- More than 1950 employees in total at all locations