Construction for Ventilation
The liNear Desktop makes Revit a real MEP tool. Not only the comfortable provision of our tools, but also the sorting, bundling and simplification of the Revit functions is our approach. Logical view management and creation, clearly organized libraries, one-Click visibility control, collaboration tools and discipline-specific tool sets are just some of the benefits of the liNear Desktop for Revit.
Depending on the selected discipline you may find suitable functions such as the drawing ducts command, connection commands, parallel pipes, pipe offset, transitions, laying areas and spaces. In the system selection, you are offered the systems that have been assigned to the relevant discipline within the system table. The selected system type is then automatically applied during construction.
From the combination of currently selected building part, storey, discipline and a view type (e.g. floor plan, ceiling plan, section), liNear Desktop will create views with all the settings that enable you to see exactly "what" you intend to see and, moreover, "how" you want to have it displayed (in terms of colors, shades, etc.) The views are automatically sorted and offered according to the selected discipline. You may select a discipline and leave it to the program to search for suitable views.
With the liNear Desktop for Revit you also get tools for collaboration with other design participants. It also includes void planning, including a collaboration tool for exchange with the architect, e.g. using BCF. These also appear in the tab "Issues and Tasks", in which all notes and errors of your design as well as tasks from the collaboration process can be listed, processed and communicated accordingly.
- Tools for early design phases (Concept of pipeline corridors & Pre-dimensioning of equipment rooms)
- Definition of building parts
- Storey tables
- Visibility control of storeys and component groups
- Assistant for section views and selection boxes
- Automatic connection of ducts including necessary transitions (auto-routing)
- Command for duct offsets to resolve collisions
- Configurator for ventilation units
- Void planning with tools for collaboration with architects and structural engineers
- Task management with collaboration tools
- System table and quick selection
- Wide variety of air outlets, protective gratings and components for round, oval and rectangular ducts such as sound absorbers, fire dampers, fans and volume flow rate controllers (generic and manufacturer-specific)
- Automatic labeling (configurable)
- Library management including manufacturer libraries