Cooling Load Calculation
If the building is automatically or manually fully detected and analyzed, the cooling load can be calculated. If you have already calculated the heat load, you can of course use the building model detected for it. Both the German method according to VDI 2078 and the international method according to ASHRAE are available for the dynamic calculation. After entering the loads, temperatures, shading, usage and operating profiles as well as all information relevant for the calculation, the program displays the results for the entire project, individual building parts, levels and for all rooms. The output is subdivided into the dry (residual) cooling load, the cooling load from panel cooling, the cooling load from AHU/ supply air system and the total cooling load.
- Easily create and copy building sections, storeys, apartments and rooms for faster detection
- Cross-project definition of reusable profiles (loads, brightness, usage, temperatures, operating profiles, etc.)
- Dynamic occupant loads according to VDI 2078
- CDP climate zones according to VDI 2078
- Definition of heat storage via the physical material properties of the room components
- Implementation of panel cooling according to VDI 2078 including separate operating profile
- Separate display of the results for dry (residual) cooling load, the cooling load from panel cooling, the cooling load from AHU/ supply air system and the total cooling load.
- Complete material compilation
- ASD, Excel, GAEB and UGS export