Potable Water Net Calculation
Potable water is a vital foodstuff and thus requires particular attention. Installations, which transport this potable water to the tapping points, are for reasons of hygiene not just subject to considerably higher requirements since the amendment of the potable water ordinance DIN 1988-300. These requirements concern tapping times, cooling or heating at non operating times, disinfection, and many more.
With liNear Analyse Potable Water including the calculation of circulation according to DIN 1988-300/200, water supply systems are dimensioned optimally and safely in view of the hygienic quality of the potable water.
- Detailed calculation according to DIN 1988-300 (real zeta values, usage units) in consideration of DIN 1988-100
- Temperature-time functions for section parts / entire network in consideration of insulation and ambient temperature
- Dwelling and decentralized fresh water stations
- Pressure boosting station and pressure closed-loop controller with output pressure specification
- Calculation directly from the model in each design stage
- Calculation with real product properties using data sets from leading manufacturers
- Circulation calculation according to DIN 1988-300/200
- Exact bills of quantities including article numbers in all standard formats
- Hydraulic balancing over several control levels
- Several circulation systems in one network
- Proof of efficiency for flushing devices