Heating Pipe Net Calculation
Today, perfectly dimensioned and hydraulically balanced heating systems are absolutely required in terms of energetic aspects.
With the graphically based liNear heating pipe network calculation, two-pipe heating systems including Tichelmann pipe arrangement and connecting systems may be calculated separately. Within a system you may thus work with different temperatures. Both the pipe run scheme and the 2D or 3D floor plan drawing can serve as the basis for the calculation. Several control levels allow hydraulic balancing even of complex systems with differential pressure closed-loop controllers or regulating valves. The liNear Desktop Heating serves as the basis.
- Hydraulic balancing of complex systems with nested control levels and different temperatures in the network
- Dwelling and decentralized fresh water stations including buffer storage dimensioning
- Support of manufacturer-specific pumps
- VDI 3805 interface for valve data sets, shut-off valves, differential pressure transducer, differential pressure regulator, volumetric flow controllers, regulating valves, etc.
- Exact bill of quantities including article numbers in all standard formats (ASCII, GAEB, UGS, Excel, etc.) incl. material check
- Definition of calculation boundary conditions (maximum velocities, valve authorities, pipe diameters, fixed pipe dimensions for existing systems, etc.)
- Saving of calculation results directly in the model