Finally fast & easy to the best result:
Automatic heat load calculation
directly from your Revit model!
- Automatic transfer of the building model for load calculations and dimensioning
- Automatic update in case of changes to the floor plan
- Direct navigation between liNear Building and the Revit model
- Optimized room detection
- Easy-to-use zoning tool
- Automatic drawing, labeling and transfer of the dimensioning in Revit
- Recognize wall and floor sandwich constructions and detect them as one wall/ceiling
- Detection and consideration of ground approximation
- Controlling the overwriting of parameters during data transfer
- Optional transfer of the air volume flow rates for consideration in the thermal load calculation
- Definition and transfer of further building parameters (e.g. apartment name, target heating and cooling temperature)
- Heat load and panel heating/cooling calculation
- Dimensioning of radiators and panel heating/cooling and transfer to CAD
- Transfer and automatic drawing of the dimensioned components into CAD including labels
- Easily create and copy building sections, storeys, apartments and rooms for faster detection
- Parametric data model for easy changes across all modules
- Extensive material library for defining components
- Quick and easy calculation of U-values
- Faster input by creating standard components
- Automatic updating of already drawn radiators
- Complete material compilation
- ASD, Excel, GAEB and UGS export
Only for a short time: You will receive both building modules from us
liNear Building Analyse & Building Heating
including the heat load according to international standards like EN 12831, NF P52-612 or TS 2164 at the special price of
only € 1.995,- *
(instead of € 2.950,-)
Simply fill out the form below and request a non-binding quote!
We will immediately take care of your inquiry and get in touch with you.
* The offer is valid until 31.12.2019. All prices are exclusive of VAT and shipping costs.