Become part of our success story
As an innovative and dynamic company with over 25 years of experience in the field of software solutions for energy and building technology, we are always looking for motivated employees and new talents to expand our international team. Because we ourselves
– a combination of long-time experts and young innovators – are the basis of our success. You have the great opportunity to make a difference in a growing team and become part of our success story.
liNear became a worldwide innovator in digitizing the design of building systems by providing software solutions and services for the MEP design.
The brand stands for competence in CAD-design and calculation within BIM processes. As the technology and market leader in German speaking countries we started to expand our business worldwide. Our sales international department is responsible to address all markets via direct sales and partnerships with our authorized resellers across the world.
As a Sales Consultant you are pushing the direct sales of our software solutions to engineering companies worldwide from the headquarter in Aachen and are part of our global growth strategy.
- Prospecting and hunting to find new business to be closed directly
- Create a great first impression to our prospects and customers by listening to their business needs
- Promote liNear solutions via customer presentations, participation in seminars, exhibitions
- Coordination and accompany of trial version users
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in the liNear solutions
- Collect information from market, commitments from customer, monitor new feature request to communicate to the product management
- Collaborate with Marketing to provide feedback and improve future outbound campaigns
- Achieve quarterly goals and yearly quotas to drive aggressive sales growth
- Assist with renewal clients
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- Self-starter, high energy, above all results oriented
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Inside Sales or Business Development
- Strong drive to work in technology sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English, additional languages would be great
- Ability to take initiative, set the right priorities and manage time effectively
- Drive to continually improve technical and sales skills by internal coachings as well as self-learning
- Knowledge of the construction industry, MEP design and Autodesk construction tools is desirable
If you are interested in these challenging job, please send your application with your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date to:
Manfred Waluga | Managing Director